Friday, June 1, 2012

Ladies and gentlemen, he walks.


Sawyer's been teetering on the brink of walking for a few weeks now. Over the last few days, I noticed that if no one was paying attention, and I watched out of the corner of my eyes, Sawyer would take 4-5 steps toward whatever he wanted to get to whether it be a balloon, Felix, or the tricycle.

Today, the 4-5 steps become greater. After dinner this evening, I guess he decided he was ready to show off for anyone and everyone and especially the video camera.

Miss Muffin took her first steps at Christmas 2009 which was roughly a week before her first birthday. Little Brother's first birthday is next week. So, it looks like he's keeping up with her milestones!

Oh, and I asked to have the baby gate installed at the top of the stairs on Wednesday.


3 comments:

  1. Adorable! He is so proud of himself, I love it. Way to go, Sawyer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Sawyer! Mobility! You rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the DaDaDa chant that seemed to 'cheer' himself onward!
    So much chasing ahead for everyone!

    ReplyDelete