Friday, June 29, 2012

Baby, it's hot outside.

Our sprinkler system has been acting a little out of sort. Luckily, there were two children, with swimsuits handy, who were available to run through the hand sprinkler on Sunday afternoon.


First run through the sprinkler. The water's much colder than she anticipated.

Ready to play...and diaper free! It's so liberating.

Catching water in the frisbee to serve to others. How gracious and thoughtful!

Possibly the cutest plumber crack I've ever seen.

A friend to play lawn sprinkler.

Our little water baby. Too cute!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post!! So many cute photos!
    You are so right ~ adorable kids you have there, Mollie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love some water from the frisbee; could you please send that little cutie over to my house? I'd also love to give the little plumber a big hug.

    ReplyDelete