Saturday, May 14, 2011

Getting ready

One by one, I'm getting things checked off my list.  Yesterday afternoon, after much deliberation and Internet searching, I ordered our double stroller.  It's the Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller (see picture below) in the Zurich color combination.  Madelyn and I discussed it and we decided she would ride in front while Brother rode in the back.  At least, that's the plan for now. 



For a long time, I thought I wanted the double BOB.  I LOVE our single BOB and have been so happy with it.  But, after having a double BOB for a weekend and realizing how massive it is (It barely fit in the trunk of my Outback wagon!), I started to move away from the double BOB.  Plus, for what the double BOB costs, I'm not sure I could get all my money's worth out of it.  So, the Graco stroller it is!

My hairdresser laughed at me the other night and informed me that I'm definitely nesting.  I found a floor cleaner for the tile and have mopped several times.  Am finally almost at peace with all the tile on our first floor.  Griff installed the shelves in Brother's closet last night.  They look great!  He designed and built them even better than what I initially requested!  (Today, he'll do Madelyn's closet as well.)  Brother's nightstand from IKEA arrived and is assembled.  I just might be able to bring a baby home to this room.  Oh, and at least one of the car seats will be installed this weekend so that if "Thundercats are go!" we'll be street legal.






















And, now I must go show my paws and play helicopter or balls on the stairs with Madelyn and Daddy.  Yes, we play on the steps.  I guess I'm a little more relaxed than I used to be.  :)

4 comments:

  1. It's hard to beleive it's almost time! I better get that car seat in this weekend.

    "Show paws" is a game where you meow like a cat and bat things around with your "paws"...just in case anyone was wondering. For some reason it has been a big hit this morning and produces hysterical laughter from Madelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ready! Everything looks great and we can't wait to meet Little Brother!

    love, Don and Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new blog name, tag line and design. I'm so eager to see all four Anderson boys and girls together -- and hope it will be very soon. And, thanks for the explanation of "show paws" -- it sounds like a fun game. Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The double stroller looks great! How did you get to test drive a double BOB (great idea!)?

    Show paws sounds fabulous, could we see a blog post on it?

    Love the new blog name and design and the tagline is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete