Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Anderson, Anderson, & Anderson

Last Friday was my last official day at Pura Vida.  It was supposed to have been the previous week but they asked me to stay on a little longer so I committed to one extra week.  After a short and fast weekend, including several WONDERFUL Mother's Day get togethers with family, I started my new job at Anderson, Anderson, & Anderson on Monday.

For those of you who don't know, I have taken on the full time role as VP of Household Operations and presently supervise one individual.  We're staffing up within the next 30 days though and I'll be adding a second supervisee before too long.  We may have to apply for a trade name change because Anderson, Anderson, Anderson, and Anderson is just too long.  Perhaps, Anderson & Co?  I'm just not sure.

Our transition has gone well.  Monday was a long day which included a 3-1/2 hour nap by Madelyn that I cut off at 430P.  But, we've had a good week and are developing our new routine.  Yes, our new routine will be adjusted as the newest Anderson comes on board but hopefully I'm helping to make Madelyn's adjustment that much easier.  And, in spite of the increased noise, I think Griff even enjoys having us around.

3 comments:

  1. Is A, A & A hiring a vp of corporate communications? I can write your blog posts and blast the world with tweets for the right compensation package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful it will be to not have the back-to-work clock ticking down after Uncle Buck is born! Congratulations on your new position...I'll bet it turns out to be your most favorite job ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, love that you are VP of Household Operations. Do Madelyn and UB get titles as well?

    ReplyDelete