Friday, June 19, 2015

F I N A L L Y.

The tooth FINALLY came out today.


Little Miss Muffet was snorkeling around the pool this morning and came up and said, "My tooth! It's gone!" Sure enough, that hanger-on of a tooth had come out. (Back story: This tooth had been completely detached on one side but rooted solidly on the other side or at least a week. Without using unnecessary force, we could not get that tooth out.)

Madelyn had been convinced this was her sweet tooth. (Thanks a lot, Pinkalicious.) Also, given this was one of her big front teeth, it was presumed to be worth more to a tooth fairy. Needless to say, she was upset that she'd literally lost her tooth.

So...I donned my goggles and swam around the pool looking for a teeny-tiny front tooth. And, I found it. Thank the Lord, I found it.

Now all is well. She has her tooth and can set it out tonight to see what that tooth fairy brings. What is the going rate for a front tooth?

No comments:

Post a Comment