Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday, snowy Sunday.

I've got a secret to tell you. It's snowing today.

Madelyn really wanted to go sledding yesterday morning on the snow that was left from Thursday but that didn't happen. Fortunately, for everyone in my house, we've got a lot of snow coming down today!

Mid-morning, Griff, Madelyn, and Sawyer got bundled up and headed out for some snow day fun. I think the driveway might have been shoveled, too, but that's beside the point.

 Snow? Check. New snowsuit? Check. Here we go!

FINALLY enough snow for sledding.

Taking a ride down the street.

This is more fun than he expected. We might need a bigger sled.

The three amigos.

It's a good thing Oshkosh B'Gosh practically gave me Sawyer's snow suit. He was toasty warm and not a bit wet. In fact, I had to lure him inside with the promise of chocolate milk. For everyone else, hot chocolate with marshmallows waited for them inside.

Happy snow day!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the winter photos! I think you will need a bigger sled!!

    ReplyDelete