Friday, April 8, 2011

This weekend's activities

Team Anderson has a big weekend planned.

Actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.  (Thank you, Will Ferrell!)

Saturday, we have Madelyn's 1-year photo shoot (a year late) with our wedding photographer, Jen, from Candy Apple Photography.  If you haven't seen her website -- http://www.candyapplephotography.com/ -- you should visit it.  The little girl front and center on her home page will look familiar!  We also are doing a maternity shoot.  Our outfits are all coordinated so I'm sure with Jen's skillful eye, we'll get some great pictures out of both shoots.

Sunday, Griff and Uncle Graham are going to do some furniture moving.  My single lady, pre-Griff bed is going over to Honey and Poppie's house.  In return, we are bringing home my young lady, childhood furniture for little miss muffin.  That will become hers to grow into.  And, finally, the crib and nursery furniture will move to Little Brother's room.

Slowly but surely, we are getting settled in the new house.  This weekend's activities will definitely help with that process as well as make Little Brother's arrival that much more real.  (That and when people ask me if I have the nursery all set up, when I say, "No," and laugh, I won't look like such a crazy woman...at least not for that!)

Will post pictures once we have the rooms organized.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment