Sunday, July 19, 2009

My weekend

Friday
Meghan came over and stayed with me while Mom and Dad went out. Meghan is my morning instructor at daycare and I really like her. We had lots of fun.

Saturday
I got up extra early at 6:00 am so that I could maximize the weekend with Mom and Dad. We went over to my friend Gray's house. His mom and dad fought over who got to hold me. I like them a lot. They had to go out for an hour so Gray and I read books and played while his parents were gone.

Later, Mom and I went to a ladies' lunch with her friend Brooke. I had only seen her in pictures and heard stories about her. She's really nice in real life and I'm glad I finally got to meet her.

And, because I didn't want to miss out on any of the weekend, I only napped for an hour-and-a-half...all day!

Sunday
We went to the SuperTarget to get our groceries. Guess who we ran into there?! Ethan and his mom and dad. Our moms were both picking out food for us. I got peas and sweet potatoes. He got all sorts of fancy stuff. Some of it included compote but I don't know what that is anyway. I like my vegetables.

Then we were down by Grammy and Grandad's house so we stopped in to visit. I got to say hi to Grandad. My Uncle Lee is going to be on Wheel of Fortune sometime soon, too. I can't wait to see him buy a vowel!

After all that, I'm pooped and headed to bed. Being a six-month old is hard work but it sure is fun.

3 comments:

  1. I can see why you were so tired, Madelyn! You didn't take much time for sleeping this weekend! You are a busy girl and we love to hear all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madelyn, Grammy and I were sure sad to miss a visit with you on Sunday but I'm glad you saw Granddad. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy M.A. was able to pound out this blog before bedtime. She's committed to this thing, for sure.

    ReplyDelete