Saturday, June 27, 2009

Petite Picasso

They do a fair amount of arts and crafts at daycare. I'm always impressed with the different things the babies can make with a little assistance. So far, Madelyn's made a flower for me for Mother's Day, a card for Griff for Father's Day, a butterfly, and a fabulous painting not to mention the countless going away and happy birthday cards she's signed (with her footprint).

What impresses me more, however, is how she never comes home covered in paint. Every once in a while I'll spot some paint on a foot or on her sock...now I know their secret.

That big smile and the paint on her belly are priceless!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe there isn't any paint on her face! What a doll! Those are great photos of an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy picture No. 4 where it appears the paper, tray and belly are one big canvas for a green giant with a hawk nose.

    ReplyDelete